Facts about Kate Davis:
- I started photography when I was forced to take it in college for my art degree. My professor was hot, so I attended every single 8 am class. I fell in love that semester, but with photography. I learned photography on film in college along with art history and all that jazz, however I am self taught when it comes to digital. (So that should tell you my age.)
- I'm born and raised in Colorado. I love everything about Colorado, I love the mountains, and the eastern plains. They have so much beauty and there is so much to offer. I'm based around Denver-Boulder, but I love to explore and get out!! Traveling makes my heart happy.
- I hate eating fish. HATE IT. I got engaged to my husband contingent on eating 1 bite of Fish and Chips; I choked it down. I love that man.
- I tend to laugh and joke around all the time. This is awkward at funerals.
- I have two children. They look nothing like me, but when they open their mouths, you will fully know they are mine.
- I hate mornings, but I choose to get up at 5 am to drink coffee so I won't eat my children.
- I'm an outdoor girl. I'm happiest when I'm on my kayak, hiking in our gorgeous mountains or outside walking around in the city.
- Nobody is more terrified of snakes than I am. This works out well when I'm out running and I scream at every stick in the grass.
- I've never claimed to be graceful, which is why my equipment is fully insured, along with my business.